I'm a bit of a mom when it comes to my bag, you could refer to it as my "Mary Poppins bag" ha! I like to have everything that I think I could ever possibly need with me at all times. My make up bag may be a tad excessive and make my bag weigh 5 lb.'s more than it should but hey, whenever me or one of my friends are having a make up emergency they know exactly who to go to! I wanted to share with you guys what I carry in my bag because it may be helpful to some to see things that you can carry that you may not have thought of before!
1. Wallet- Thats a given right?! This little guy carries all of my important stuff such as my license and money.
2. Lint Roller - You never know what important places you will go or the people you will see so this little guy helps me look in tip top shape all the time!
3. YSL lipstick, EOS, & Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain - Need a little pop of color or going from work to a night out with the girls?! It's always good to keep one.....or 3 handy dandy lipsticks in your bag when you are feeling a little sassy! EOS is great to keep in your bag so you can keep those lips moist and happy all day long.
4. Teasing brush & Powder Play - I am in LOVE with big hair so these two are a must for me! The teasing comb is great to give you a little extra lift and volume and the powder play helps to give your hair texture and that messy look.
5. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Not only do I love a little lip color, I also like a little "just left the island" glow on my face as well so this bronzing powder is key!
6. Mirror - My best friend gave me this adorable "Lipstick Love" mirror when she asked me to stand by her side in her wedding and I am in LOVE with it! It is perfect to keep in my bag so I can check myself throughout the day and make sure everything is staying in place!